Abraham Lincoln was an autodidact, a lawyer, a military strategist and the 16th President of the United States. He paved the way for the abolition of slavery by leading The Union to victory during the civil war. His life was dedicated to fighting for civil liberty. He was cool AF.This classic, rustic backpack adds a touch of retro style to any look. Large enough to hold all the essentials and made of durable cotton canvas, this is sure to be a trusty companion for your everyday adventures.
- 53% cotton canvas, 43% polyester, 4% polyurethane leather base
- Zipper closure on main compartment with flap and magnet closure
- Inside lining with interior zipper pocket
- Cotton webbing, adjustable back straps and top carry handle
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.