Susan B. Anthony was an abolitionist and a suffragette. She first worked for the American Anti-Slavery Society and later co-founded the New York Women's State Temperance Society. She voted in the Presidential election of 1872 and was subsequently arrested. She was fined 100$ which she refused to pay. She was a bad-ass who spent her whole life working towards women's rights and civil liberties. She was cool AF.This classic, rustic backpack adds a touch of retro style to any look. Large enough to hold all the essentials and made of durable cotton canvas, this is sure to be a trusty companion for your everyday adventures.
- 53% cotton canvas, 43% polyester, 4% polyurethane leather base
- Zipper closure on main compartment with flap and magnet closure
- Inside lining with interior zipper pocket
- Cotton webbing, adjustable back straps and top carry handle
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.