The magician uses all of the tools at his disposal to manifest change in the world. He is balanced and grounded, drawing power down from the spiritual and up from the physical.
Joe Biden served as the 47th vice president of the United States and he is the 46th president elect. During his years as senator he authored the Violence Against Women Act, targeting billions of dollars to fight gender based crime. Despite, and possibly because of his numerous personal tragedies, he has managed to bring a level of empathy and caring to his work as a politician.
- Abrasion resistant surface easily stands up to the print production process, packaging, and handling
- Ready to Hang, Full Gallery Wrapped and Framed Canvas
- 16 mil, 310gsm; Fine weave (oxford 1-over-1)
- 35% cotton, 65% polyester; Satin Finish
- Decoration Type: Solvent Ink